Saturday, May 30, 2015

Energy Efficient Home Designs - Exterior

When I was at the planning stage of building my dream house when electricity cost came to me.

I want an energy-saving, eco-friendly house design. I know it will help me in the long run especially when we already have kids and all. So, my mind is now set to get an environmentally friendly, energy-efficient house design that are modern minimalist in style. Wow. If only I can find the perfect idea.

Well, though I know you're all doing your own research and stuff, but can you also help me choose? I have here some photos of energy-efficient, environmentally friendly exterior house design ideas we can all take a look at. Really plenty to choose from we won't run out of ideas. Enjoy!

Energy-Efficient-Home-Design-exterior-1

Energy-Efficient-Home-Design-exterior-2

Energy-Efficient-Home-Design-exterior-3

Energy-Efficient-Home-Design-exterior-4

Energy-Efficient-Home-Design-exterior-5
The glass paneled doors that opens wide to the garden gives you the feeling you are at the beach.

Energy-Efficient-Home-Design-exterior-6
The perfectly situated windows that extends to the ceiling of the houses and receives the light of the sun.

Energy-Efficient-Home-Design-exterior-7

Energy-Efficient-Home-Design-exterior-8
The big floor-length windows that are well shaded by the trees in the garden.

Energy-Efficient-Home-Design-exterior-9
Glass front walls that oozes with all the light from inside.

Energy-Efficient-Home-Design-exterior-10
It's really all about the window to achieve that energy-saving house design.

Energy-Efficient-Home-Design-exterior-11
Never mind if your house is not made of wood to get a breezy feel. Just create a bigger door.

Energy-Efficient-Home-Design-exterior-12
The little windows that lets the light peek in will do wonders for your house.

Energy-Efficient-Home-Design-exterior-13
You may not notice this, but this house is actually made of container vans.

Energy-Efficient-Home-Design-exterior-14
Perfectly situate the opening of your house to either where the sun rises or where it sets.
Wow. Really, that last one is surely breath-taking. Do you remember it was my on my first post? Yeah. I guess it's now my favorite.

I had so much fun looking at the photos from this collection. I bet you had too. Come join me again tomorrow for another set of beautifully inspiring houses for you and your family.

By the way, you can also send me a request on what to feature on my next blog post. Send it here.

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Love from,
Every Part of the House

No comments:

Post a Comment